September 19, 2010

One Lovely Blog

Thanks so very much to Kelly from Vintage Mum, Modern Child and Mel from Mels World for nominating me for this award.  I feel very honoured, as I have never been nominated for anything like this before.


Now here are the rules:
1. Accept the award. (Post it on your blog along with the name and link of the person who has awarded it to you.
2. Pay it forward to between 5 and 15 other bloggers whom you've recently discovered.
3. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have been chosen.

Here's My List:

6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Thanks so much - you deserve this as your blog is soooo sweet!!

Penny said...

Thanks Leesh! Appreciate it.

Jacqui said...

wow! thanks so much Leesh. i'm with you, no-one has nominated me for anything before and it made my day when I got your comment in my inbox :)

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Hey!

Wow. Am very honoured. Like you, it is my first ever blog award. Totally made my day!
I'm gonna have to think hard on who I can pay it forward to now :-)

Meg

kim west said...

thanks so much for the award!!!!

Jodie said...

Thanks so much for this, I have nominated you too as I love your blog :-)