May 03, 2012

30 Days of Me Challenge: Day 1


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
 



 
1 - As you can see from the picture, I don't have any photo's of me on my own
2 - I can't stand cooked apple
3 - When it comes to hanging out the washing, I am the fussiest person I have ever met
4 - I sneak out and re-hang the washing EVERY time Ian or the kids hang it out
5 - I love playing with lego
6 - Me and bike riding - we don't get on
7 - I live in organised chaos... it suits me
8 - I still have my original 10up cherry docs - they are now 17yrs old
9 - And I still wear them :)
10 - People who eat with their mouths open drive me CRAZY
11 - I hoard things... Axel's 1st bike, was also Paris's 1st bike 
12 - and I just sold all of Paris's baby clothes on TM recently
12 - I cry when people in books, TV programmes and movies. Every. Single. Time.
13 - A fire in winter, is heavenly... I can't think of anything more comforting
14 - I don't eat pork products and haven't for about 17 years 
15 - Not sure about you, but I can't believe I managed to write 15 things about myself - no promises on whether any bit was interesting or not though

No comments: