May 10, 2011

He's Growing So Fast...

Axel was 6 weeks old on Sunday... and he's a big boy... His newborn nappies are for 2.5kgs to 6kgs and he has grown out of them already!!!  Just as well I bought all sizes before he was born, as I wanted to be "organised"...

Tomorrow will mark our last visit with the midwife {which I'm sad about} and it will be interesting to see how much he weighs now...

He smiles ALL the time now... is feeding well {still fully breastfed}... Sleeps wonderfully...

Cammy is the most awesome big brother... always giving him kissess and cuddles... yesterday I was downstairs putting the washing on while Axel was in bed asleep... next thing I hear Cammy at the top of the stairs yelling "mum - he needs you"... I go upstairs to find out what he is talking about and he is standing outside my bedroom telling me that "Axel needs you" as he had woken up and was crying... so cute... Cammy has grown so much in the last 6 weeks also... he makes me so proud :)

1 comment:

Time Flies said...

OMG 6 weeks already that went really quick