July 19, 2011

Fruit and Vegies - delivered, in Auckland

Hey to all my Auckland buddies... I ordered fruit and veg this week from Produce Pronto, on the referral of a friend... thought I'd give it a go, and see what it was like... WOW is all I can say... my fruit and vegies were delivered yesterday and they are fresher than I have ever had bought before...


head here to place your first order half price {enter the code INTRO at the checkout}... It's also free delivery for all orders of $20...

I bought the $50 family box, added a couple of extra items... with the half price code, and the free delivery my weeks worth of fruit and veg only cost me $28!!!!

Oh and it's super yummy too :)

2 comments:

Jodie said...

thanks for this info, it looks great, will def try them out next week with that special

Cat said...

WOW Thanks for that info - I'm off to place an order :)