October 05, 2013

Abandoned...

Thats how my poor blog must feel these days...

Sometimes we all have days of feeling abandoned... and I've been feeling this a bit lately... see for no reason at all, I'm missing my dad... it's been nearly 7 yrs since he passed, and just lately, it's really hurt...

I have no answers still, and perhaps thats why... you see, my step-mother did an amazing disappearing act with the funeral insurance, and has never been seen or heard from since... and thats cool, I don't need her in my life, but what I do need, I believe is closure... I have no idea what the coronors report said about my fathers death, or the name of the heridetary heart disease he suffered from... I have nothing of his, except for a ring that my aunty gave me... I should have his hundreds and hundreds of pages of sheet music, I truely believe that getting those was my right, as I would have treasured each and every page.

I know I will move on, I have before, and I will again, but for today, and yesterday, and most likely tomorrow, I am feeling hurt and abandoned...

No comments: