August 16, 2010

Lolly Cake

I've never made this before, but have wanted to make it for ages... so over the weekend I made it :)

Ingredients

120 grams butter
250 grams malt biscuits – crushed
190 grams eskimos - cut into pieces
½ tin condensed milk
Coconut – for coating


Method

Melt the butter and condensed milk together.










Add the biscuits and lollies.










Stir the mixture well.
Form the mixture into logs or small balls and roll in the coconut.










Place in fridge for approximately 4 hours to set.
Once set cut logs into slices





Disclaimer: I take no responsibilty for any weight gain as a result of "having" to eat the other half of the tin of condensed milk

3 comments:

Renee said...

OMG - I love that stuff....

Widge said...

yum! I make this as a regular on my birthday party menu and as a special treat in the lunchboxes. I roll mine in the coconut so it's completely covered on the outside. sooooo good!!

allie said...

oh yumbo I love lolly cake sooo good