August 10, 2010

Sick of Sickness

It seems to me that Cam has been sick an awful lot lately... I feel like I am forever taking time off work to be at home with him due to illness...

He is once again sick... He has been a little unwell since the weekend, but this afternoon/evening he went downhill fast... and now on top of whatever bug he is fighting, he also has conjunctavitis... I already have a doctors appointment for him for tomorrow, but not till 3.50pm {the first available appointment I could get when I called at 11am today}... I will call again in the morning, and speak to the nurse, to see if we can't be seen earlier...

He is so unwell, and I can't bear to see him like this... he is getting fevers, has major green running nose, cough started up this morning, and now the conjunctavitis...

Fingers crossed he starts getting better after our trip to the docs...

No comments: