August 18, 2010

Sew much fun

some of you may be aware that a few months ago, I bought a sewing machine.  I've wanted to buy one for ages, and finally this one came up on special for only $210 so I bought it :)

Then of course I needed a project, so decided to make something very simple, but very needed - A table cloth for Cam's table.  So off fabric hunting I went and bought this:

Very nice, isn't it?  and it looks great on his table


now of course - this was several months ago now, and I've been having to turn this tablecloth around fairly quickly whenever it's in need of a clean, so I found myself browsing the fabric at spotlight once again.  There really isn't much to choose from that's bright and funky to be honest, but I found this:

Which is similar to the original, but still different and cool :)

and again - it looks great on the table

No comments: