April 06, 2011

Bad Day

WARINING - MASSIVE RANT AHEAD


Once again I am freezing... and I don't just mean cold... but chilled to the bone freezing!! the problem - it's cold and I have NO warm clothes that fit me... *sigh*

Also I am over Cam's tantrums... he HAS to have a DVD playing all day... and he changes it constantly - even though he isn't allowed to touch the DVD player... If I tell him no - he hits the fan big time... if I hide his DVD's - he hits the fan big time...

After another day at home with him all day I just want to curl up and cry... but I can't... cause DP isn't home yet...

Doesn't help that a mate came over for a visit at 12noon and didn't leave till 4pm!!! thats a flucken long visit for someone with a newborn and a toddler... needless to say, I didn't get Cam down for a sleep...

how do all you SAHM cope??

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh dear, I feel for you with the whole DVD thing - my nearly 3 year old is just the same when he wants something, and that is so rough from your mate - they should have helped out a bit around the house or looked after Cam so you could have a sleep.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you :-)

mealzrox88 said...

hang in there hun, it's early days! I hope things get better soon!