October 22, 2012

Labour Weekend

hehe if I was pregnant {which I am most definately not} then that title would be a good one for making people think they would be reading about a new baby...

BUT no... I"m writing about the Long Weekend known as Labour weekend...

It was awesome... headed up to the caravan {surprise surprise} on Saturday morning... Ian was working all day sat, so me and my mum on our own put the awning up... just the two of us... perfectly... better than the awning has ever been {and yes, the men in out lives told us the same thing}, however, it was hard work... and if Ian thinks he is gonna get out of it again next year, he can think again... lol

The weather was awesome... nothing like what they had here in Auckland... we had one rainfall... and it was in the middle of the night...

So, all in all a great weekend had by all..

hope you all enjoyed your Labour Weekend also :)

No comments: