September 13, 2015

Update...

Well, it's nearly 2 yrs now since I started my weight loss journey and I feel amazing... I've lost 29kgs in total... I'm now at a point, where I can fluctuate 1-2kgs either way, and not stress...

I'm loving running... it's so fun... the gym - is my happy, quiet, child-free place :)

The kids are all growing up so fast...

Paris and Josh have both turned 16 in the last 2mths, Axel is 4 now, and Cammy is about to turn 7!!

My kids make be so proud to be their mumma.

Paris is currently fundraising to go to India in January 2017 as part of World Challenge with a group of 17 other students from her school. They will trek for about 9 days, then do community work in a village for a few days, and then spend a few days doing all the tourist stuff... she is so very excited about it, and I am extremely jealous haha  We have to fundraise alot of money - but it's worth it.


No comments: