January 21, 2011

Home Time....? Maybe....?

Well Ian went home from the caravan last night after being on holiday with me and the kids since the 10th January... so I'm once again here on my own...  Josh has gone to his mum's for the week, so it's just me, Paris and Cam...

And for the first time ever, in my 4 years of being at the caravan for 5 weeks at a time, I think I want to go home... I'm 33 weeks pregnant, hot, tired, bothered, and lonely... My mum is here, but she is absolutely no help to me what-so-ever... not once, has she looked after Cam so I can shower/cook/clean/nap... so today I will pack up Paris' tent, and move her into the awning, and start thinking about going home for a few days... Maybe I will head home on Tuesday...

My sister had to go home yesterday for work for two days {she has her own business}, so I'm waiting for her and  my niece to get back so I can enjoy a couple of days with them till I head home... I'll be back up for the long weekend coming up, but in all honestly, I'm sick of being up here on my own...

No comments: