August 19, 2011

sleeping baby

I've always wrapped Axel at night, as he sleeps better that way, but have never wrapped him during the day... mainly because it's one of the ways I have differentiated between night and day, and also because it makes it much easier to wean from being wrapped later on ...

Axel - has in the last few months gotten worse and worse at day sleeping... I've managed to get him to self settle at long last, but he still only sleeps for 1 to 1 1/2hrs at a time...

Untill Now...

I've just started wrapping him during the day and it's certainly helped to increase his sleeps by at least half an hour a time... also - with being wrapped, and popping his dummy in his mouth, he self settles instantly... no tears, no rolling, no nothing!! it's brilliant...

btw - I wrap using the miracle blanket

No comments: