December 26, 2011

Review: Just Juice Orchard


The guys at Just Juice have bought out a new range of fresh juices.  And they are pretty scrummy {I'm a sucker for the Sun kissed Orange}.  Paris did the main review on this product, but I wanted to note a few things that she doesn't think about:

The cartons looked great - they stood out and made you think hmmmmmmm, which is what you want right? if your browsing the shelves at the supermarket, you will always look twice and the drinks that stood out at first glance :) They were also easy to store in the fridge, and easy to open and pour.

Farm Style Apple:
The flavour is really nice and crisp, but after a while it got a little sour, which I don't think apple should do, and I didn't really enjoy it very much.
Score: 6/10

Sun Kissed Orange:
The flavour of this drink is delicious, it's very sweet which I love.  I did find that it left a bit of an aftertaste in my mouth, which I didn't enjoy so much, but overall the drink was great.
Score: 8/10

Summer Strawberry & Kiwifruit:
The flavours worked really together in this drink, and when I took the first sip, it was like a burst of flavour in my mouth.  It's a very sweet tasting drink with a pleasant aftertaste.
Score: 9.5/10

No comments: