June 25, 2012

Fresh, Fresh, Fresh...

Once again, I'm gonna go on and on about Produce Pronto... I just love using their service for my fruit and veg shopping... I've not had a single bad experience with them... and to be honest, I'm not waiting for one either...

I still order the packs, which means I occasionally get items that I wouldn't normally buy, but it's great, I am experimenting... I have now about 4 different recipes with leek in them that my family LOVES... AND I got beetroot in my order last week, so am going to pickle that this week.... fun fun fun... fresh fresh fresh...

If you wish to place an order and try them for yourself then head to Produce Pronto now! you can order days in advance, the money isn't taken from your account or credit card, until the delivery day.  Also - all first time orders get $10 off their first order... AND all orders over $30 get free delivery.


1 comment:

Time Flies said...

awesome, cant wait to get back and start using this service again