June 11, 2012

Weightloss Goal...











Step 1: Join the Gym


I decided that I'm not gonna loose weight, just plodding along with life as I have been... I walk 2-3 times per week pushing the double buggy yet still I have a tummy I hate... and yes, it could be worse, but the last time it looked like I was 6mths pregnant, I actually WAS 6mths pregnant... I hate {yes it's a strong word} my body... often having to dress up nice to go out anywhere ends up with me in tears...

So I joined the gym today... yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda, yadda, I hear you all saying... I have several goals on this weightloss journey and not all of them involve loosing weight...

 Goals:

  • Feel good about myself on my wedding day {only 23 weeks to go} and hopefully be a size 10 
  • Run a half a half {10.5kms} by March 2013
  • Run a half marathon by March 2014
big goals, but doable I feel... so to start with, as you can see... it's all about  being happy about who I am, and feeling good about myself... if I can do that, the other goals will just follow suit...

So wish me luck... I will not revel my starting weight at this stage as I am so horrified with it myself... that I cannot bear to share it with others... perhaps later on down the track, I will feel good enough to let you all know...

BUT - I will post a starting picture in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice goals.
I hope you make all of them. :)