May 31, 2013

RUGBY!!!

I love to encourage my kids to play sport... so have been gently guiding Cammy into the world of hockey {with it's 12noon games for littlies, no play on long weekends or school holidays it seemed like a no brainer to me}... but, he had different ideas... RUGBY!!

WHAT!!! Where did that come from...?? so I joined him up with a club and a team, and took him to a few practices... all the while I was thinking, "he won't like this, he will change his mind, and I go back to saturday morning lie in's"

He didn't... In fact he LOVES it... and after getting used to the idea of early Saturday morning starts, so do I...

So now, I am looking for a pair of gumboots, and a REALLY warm, waterproof jacket...

 
 
 
Oh... and a whole set of circumstances came into play which meant I would NEVER have gotten a sleep in on a Saturday morning over winter regardless... but moer about Paris and her sporting achievements another day...

No comments: