September 14, 2014

Catch Up

OMG It's been so very long since I have even thought about this blog... BUT I'm going to try again... Even if I only update once a week...

So much has happened since December when I last posted... I'll keep it short in bullet points:

  • My hubby got quite sick and as a result was no longer able to work in his job
  • 3mths we survived {barely} on just my income alone... it would not have been possible if not for the 2mth mortgage holiday the bank so kindly gave us
  • I started a new job in January at a high school and I love it
  • In March my hubby finally found a new job - which thankfully he loves
  • It does however mean he is only earning half of his old income
  • It also means he now works sundays - Fridays and Saturdays are his days off
  • BUT - we are getting used to living frugal
  • Axel turned 3 in March
  • Paris turned 15 in July
  • Josh turned 15 in August
  • Paris got a part time job in a Hairdressing Salon - she loves it, and really wants to be a hairdresser
  • Cammy started playing hockey this winter season - turns out he is pretty good too
  • Cammy got glasses {he has stigmatisms in both his eyes}
  • And me - well, I got skinny {skinnier at least} and fit...
Keep tuned for more updates - thats if you are still with us :)

No comments: