March 31, 2010

weight rollercoaster...

I've never had an issue with my weight before now... but then I've never been over size 10 before {other than pregnancy} before now either...

it's amazing, how much, how we feel about howselves in everyday life relates to how we act in everyday life...

I hate trying to get dressed for work in the morning... most mornings end in tears, as I try to find something to wear, that looks good AND doesn't make me like pregnant...

I get people asking me all the time if I am pregnant again, and while I wish I could answer with a YES sadly I can't... as I'm not pregnant... I'm not even trying to be pregnant... but I'm not shifting my post Cammy belly easily either...

I have started to make changes in my life... I am eating healthier... I have a couple of meal replacement shakes a week also {was doing this daily, but missed REAL food}, I'm doing Pilates on a Wednesday night {would love to do twice a week, but I'm too busy} and I'm trying to go for a walk round One Tree Hill every couple of days, which is a 2.8km walk...

Paris and I walked Round the Bays this year, with Cammy in the pushchair... we walked the 8kms in 1hr 39mins... not bad considering we had only started training a month before hand...

I aim to loose 15kgs this year... I WANT to fit my pre-Cammy clothes... I WANT to wear a bikini again...

Today I am 71.8kgs...

Who's joining me in this...?

No comments: