December 14, 2010

The end of an era is upon us...

or at least the end of our first 6 years at school... I cannot believe my baby girl is due to graduate from Primary School tomorrow...   She is excited about this... me - I have so many mixed emotions... my baby is no longer gonna be a "baby"... She is going to go to intermediate school, meet a whole new lot of friends {which means a whole new lot of friends parents for me to meet}, and become a young lady...

I'm not so sure I'm ready for this... but I can't stop it from happening can I??.... I feel like screaming from the top of lungs

"Stop the world - I want to hop off"

Cause thats kinda how I feel about it off... If I hop off the ride - things will remain status quo right??? LOL I'm dreaming I know...

1 comment:

Time Flies said...

you can yell if you wish:) But ooo yay for your little girl turning to a big girl and turning into a lovely young lady. Well done you for making it though those first 6 years of school life