November 05, 2011

Cam's 3rd Birthday

So after all the posts I made about the Party Planning for Cam's birthday party, I thought I had better post some pics of his party, unfortunately, after a week of great weather in the lead up to Party Day, it did nothing but rain on the day, so the Party was completely moved inside.

Some of the guests and some of the food {yes - I burnt the sausage rolls}

my gorgeous niece Shae

Axel had a blast

Paris with my niece Daley {thats my SIL in the background behind Paris, and my brother on the other side}

Blowing out the candles

My cousins daughters eating cake


Paris and Violet {Cammy's girlfriend}

And at the end, while we were all packing up, Axel fell asleep on Nana

We  held Cammy's Party at the Epsom/Roskill Plunket Rooms

1 comment:

Claire Bear said...

Looks like a great party! LOVE the cake!