May 04, 2010

Bargin Hunting...

Kelly over at reclaiming me is a chief bargin hunter, so when she told me that her local kindy was having a jumble sale I thought i had better go...

And what a great decision that was... Me, Paris and Cam heading off with $35 in our pockets... a few purchases later:

books YAY!!

clothes - fill a bag for $5

the shoes cost me 50c!! and they are brand new

But perhaps the best bargin of the day was this:
bought for a whole 50c and it perfectly matches the other one I have {which was a present, but cost $130} and will look absolutely fantistic on my Maori Tanga wall in my lounge...

and - we came home with $18!!

3 comments:

Sarah Gauntlett said...

what a good haul!

A Life Less Complicated said...

you got better stuff than me!!! I'm so observant that I didn't even see that wall at your house

Renee said...

Wow - good bargain hunting!! Looks like a great day out for you and the kids.