June 09, 2010

Recipe: Cookie Dough

Over the long weekend, being stuck at home with a very sick Cammy, meant that I needed the odd bit of time out.  So into the kitchen I went.  Now I am the worlds worst biscuit maker, tending to make very flat, hard, crunchy pancakes with a biscuity taste haha.  So when I found this recipe for cookie dough, I thought I would give it a go. 

Ingredients
1 egg
125g {4oz} butter
125g {4oz} sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
225g {8oz} flour
1 tsp baking powder

Method
  1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add essence
  2. Break in egg and beat until combined
  3. Sift flour and baking powder, stir to combine
  4. Put between 2 sheets of grease proof paper and roll our thinly
  5. Cool in fridge for a bit then cut into shapes
  6. Put onto a lined tray and bake 15-20 minutes at 190oC
  7. Decorate when cool
  8. ENJOY!
between two sheets of baking paper ready to be rolled
ready to roll...
cut and ready for the oven
oohhh exciting
look at them all
iced and ready for eating

No comments: