April 08, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 of Paris' trip, and things seem to be getting a bit better... Although she has managed to churn through $40 credit on her cell phone - she was playing a game that was on the phone we borrowed, but she didn't realise it connected to the net lol... I have promised her I will sort out some credit today or tomorrow... we spoke for quite a while last night, and it was only when it came to saying goodbye that she broke down...

I'm almost a little scared to call her tonight, but know that I need to... I miss her so much it hurts... I don't miss her like this when she stays at the caravan for a week with my mum and/or sister while I go to work... but for some reason, this is so much more to me... maybe it's cause she is in oz... or maybe it's just cause she is with her dad... who knows... I may never find out the reason... but I think I may always "hurt" when she is over there without me...

only 5 more sleeps till she is at home in my arms again...

Cam is missing her like crazy... goes into her bedroom all the time "papa, papa" he says {papa is her nickname}... he doesn't cry when he can't find her like he did the week she was at camp, but he is still missing her... He doesn't seem to miss Josh as much {Josh is at his mums this week} but then he is used to Josh going away all the time...

I am enjoying all the me and cammy only time that we are getting at the moment, and have decided that on Paris' return, I'm going to start spending more 1 on 1 time with both her and Cammy...

No comments: