April 24, 2010

The Ultimate Youth Award

Today I spent the day teaching a group of 20 St John Members aged between 13 and 18yrs Childcare... this is so they can work towards obtaining their Gold Childcare Badge while working towards the ultimate goal of achieving their Grand Prior's Award...

I really enjoy teaching this course, as I get to work quite closely with these kids, but also because I know that I am ultimately helping them to acheive something pretty great... Something that I have the pleasure of having achieved...

This is the only Youth Award that is able to be worn on an Adult uniform, and boy oh boy is it worn with Pride...

I love St John Youth, and I hope that I can help many young people to acheive this most prestigeous award... I certainly hope that I can help Paris to acheive it :)