April 21, 2010

Swimming Lessons and Pilates

It's Wednesday... the day of Swimming lessons for Paris and Josh and Pilates for me... Neither of these run during the school holidays, so we have had a wee bit of a break...

So the mad dash from work, to cam's daycare, to mum's to get older two, to the pool... only to find out on arrival that the pool is shut for 2 weeks for annual maintanance {'scuse spelling}... I was so angry that the swim school hadn't informed me... and decided I would send them a nasty email asking for a please explain.... so get home, and re-read the confirmation letters - whoops... turns out lessons don't return till May 5th!! egg on face much lol... luckily I hadn't sent the email...

So time to mad dash make dinner before my Pilates class... txt my sister to see if she was going tonight also, and the answer was no, no money this week... so I thought I would ring the pilates instructor {who happens to be my brother} to ask if she could pay next week... turns out Pilates doesn't start back this week either... man oh man... do I not pay attention to anything... imagine if I had turned up at Pilates... *shame* I would have been waiting, waiting, waiting lol

No comments: