April 01, 2010

the washing war... and more...

The kids arrived home from School Camp this afternoon... full of noise, and not much energy lol... I had definately gotten used the quiet in the house with them gone... Cam was very excited to see "his kids" and made them both read to him heaps this afternoon...

But of course, the return of kids, heralds the start of copious amounts of washing, as I try to get everything washed and dryed by tomorrow mid morning... 2 loads on line now, and the third load is in the machine... And I still have Cam's nappies to wash too...

Josh is off to his mums tomorrow for the next week, so we need to make sure he has enough clothes for that... I get peeved off though, as I am constantly forking out $$ buying him new undies and socks, and then they all get left at her house... it's just as much her fault as his... in fact more her fault... she is the adult.. it should be her responsability to return all the gear we send with him... but dont' get me started on her.. or i'll never stop lol

Me, Paris and Cam will head up to our Caravan at Ruakaka midmorning which I am soooo looking forward to... Ian will join us after work on Saturday. There we will stay for the Easter weekend, relaxing and enjoying time spent with my parents, my sister, BIL, and my niece... nothing could be better to be honest... We will travel home on Monday mid afternoon/early evening to start the washing war all over again, in order to get Paris ready for her trip to Melbourne...

Yup - Paris is heading off to her Dad's in Melbourne on Tuesday morning... I have so many different emotions running through my head with this... this is her first ever solo flight... she has never stayed with her dad for more than 1 night in a row - and she is going for 7 nights... she has not stayed with her dad for more than 3 nights total since she was 15mths old... you can see why I am nervous, scared, sad, worried, stressed about it all aye...? But there is nothing I can do about it, and she is excited, so thats the most important thing right...?

No comments: