April 05, 2010

Easter

What a great Easter Weekend we have just had... Josh went of to his mums at midday on Friday.. then me, Paris and Cam headed up to the caravan {Ian had to work saturday and cam up after that}... The drive up was good, not much traffic at all, however we did have one incident where a total dickhead going the other way, did a very illegal overtaking move, and if it weren't for the shoulder that I was able to move into, we would have been hit head on boy was it scary... Sundays newspaper informed me the car was stolen... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10636228 but I wasn't very suprised to be honest...

The rest of the weekend was really good though.... We caught up with a few friends over the weekend, who live quite local to our camping ground, which was awesome...

however, we packed the caravan up today, and it wont be used again till October... I always find it very sad doing the whole packdown - like to me, it is the official end of summer!!

No comments: