April 29, 2010

Oh I do wish I could be a SAHM...

my job is driving me nuts... not my job so much, as my colleagues... the tension in the air at work is so thick at the moment, a knife wouldn't even cut it... It's not a nice working environment thats for sure. 

And then you get the people that harrass me all day for something they only asked for in the morning, after I have had 2 days off and have loads to catch up on  in my busiest week of the year!!!!

**********SILENT SCREAM**********

I have spent the last 2 days at home with Cam, looking after him cause he was sick, and I loved every minute of it... I had forgotten just how much fun he could be, and how much I loved being around him... You see - being a working parent, it's hard to enjoy those moments, as they are often rushed...

I think I have to sit back and seriously think about what I want to do career and parent wise....

2 comments:

A Life Less Complicated said...

that really, really sucks. I hope you can come to some sort of decision - whether it be cut down hours or try something else. Not an easy decision when you are so good at your job!

Renee said...

Oh wow - what a huge decision. Good luck, I hope you can find something that works for all of you. You really don't deserve all of that stress....good luck - I think you'll be doing a bit of soul searching over the next wee while.