April 06, 2010

D-Day

so this morning at 3am I awoke, to get ready to take Paris to the airport... the day had finally arrived, She was finally flying unaccompanied to Melbourne to spend a week with her dad... her dad who she has never spent more than 1 night in a row with... her dad who she has only stayed with 4 nights in total since she was 13mths old!! But she was excited... and I wasn't letting on to her at all that I was anxious about it, or worried in the slightest... in fact - I wonder if I was too calm about it...

we checked in at 4am... no probs there... then went and had a bite to eat together, before she was collected at 5.10am to go through customs, and onto board...

her dad txt me at 11.30 to say she had arrived safe and sound, and she txt me also...

and now... at 7.30pm, she has called me... sobbing her little heart out, she misses me too much she says... and I can't do a damn thing about it!! and while I was strong on the phone... I've been a blubbering mess since then...

maybe I need to go to bed... after all, I've been up since 3am... and only had 4hrs sleep last night...

but I'm sad... I miss Paris too much too... she is my world... and I hate to think of her over there, crying, wanting me...

I'm a little angry too... cause he dad failed to mention to me or her, that he has moved back in with his psycho mum... his mum, who I don't want having too much contact with Paris... and he knows this... she is so poisonious that her own daughter refuses to have anything to do with her... how sad is that... and my poor baby is with this women!! that pisses me off...

No comments: