April 14, 2010

...sickness...

Well the first of the winter sniffles have hit our house... and, well, really, it's more than just sniffles... I have what I think may be a full blown head cold... my throat feels like I swallowed razor blades, my nose is dripping one moment, then completely blocked up the next, and my head... oh man, my head... it's pounding... I feel like I have a jackhammer inside my head... I bought some night and day tablets this afternoon, and have taken one lot... will take the night time lot soon, and fingers crossed I start to feel better in the morning...

And Cam is sick too... I think he may have the same as me... it's hard to tell, but he is off is food, his behavour is awful, and he is crying all the time, for really little things, or no reason at all... he had diarrhea, he had a bit of a temperature tonight, and I had to hold him down just to get Pamol into him... I have an existing doctors appointment for him for tomorrow, so will have him checked out, however, he won't be getting the flu vaccination like he was meant to...

He has finally {just} crashed out in Ian's arms, and I sure hope he sleeps all night... he certainly needs the sleep to fight whatever it is his body is trying to fight at the moment...

No comments: